iMaster is a combination of 51 top notch ingredients, in a unique formula that works far superior than any single ingredient on its own. It contains lots of aminos (2,5g of BCAAs, 4,2g of glutamine, a high concentration of l-carnitine and l-citrulline), fast, medium and slow carbs, creatine, ALA (Alpha Lipoid Acid), omega3, vitamins and minerals.
- Aminos - 15G of Aminos per serving will fuel your workouts and will improve recovery. BCAAs (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) are completely necessary for protein synthesis in the muscle and they also help to reduce muscle breakdown during training (anticatabolic) and L-Carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria where they are “burned” in order to produce energy (Krebs cycle).
- Creatine - Creatine is an ingredient that has been extensively used by athletes and bodybuilders for improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass and according to various researches it is extremely effective in high-intensity training and explosive activities.
- Carbs - Carbs will fuel your workouts, providing your body with the calories and energy it needs to induce muscle growth and to promote recovery after a workout.
- Omega 3 - Omega-3 fatty acids, according to modern research, are valuable allies for a healthy body. They are really important for proper Cardiovascular function (they decrease triglycerides (blood fat) and increase HDL (good cholesterol)) and they also promote a healthy nervous system, they improve immunity and mood.
- Vitamins & Minerals - Vitamins and minerals are valuable allies of the proper functioning of the body. They help in the metabolism of proteins and enzymes, improve the immune system and support the process of normal development of the body.
- Alpha-lipoic - Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that protects your cells against damage caused by free radicals, restores vitamin levels (especially Vitamins E and C) in your body and it is used to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body.
Because I MASTER is more than just a creatine formula. It is an all in 1 product that combines 51 top ingredients. But iMaster’s success is not about each one of these ingredients, but in the synergetic way they all work together, making sure that your hard workouts do not go to waste. iMaster:
- Helps to increase the time and intensity of the workout
- Enhances muscle repair and reduces the feeling of fatigue
- Contributes to the improvement of strength and explosiveness
- Adds muscular volume
- Maximizes protein synthesis in muscle
- Stimulates insulin secretion resulting in improved transfer of creatine and nutrients to the muscles.
You should consume a minimum 100g of iMaster, up to 150g per day, according to your needs and body type.
Workout Days: Take 1 serving(almost 2scoops) with 500ml of water first thing in the morning and 1 serving after training.
Non-workout Days: Take 1 serving (almost 2scoops) with 500ml of water first thing in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon.